top of page
Sat, Sep 03|
H&M Sportfishing Landing - San Diego
San Diego Masonic Fishing Trip
Plans have changed... if you have not signed up yet, please go to the H&M Website and book The Grande Full day trip on Sept. 3rd. https://www.hmlanding.com/trip-calendar
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 4:45 AM – 8:00 PM
H&M Sportfishing Landing - San Diego, 2803 Emerson St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
About the Event
Board the Grande for an all day fishing trip out of San Diego. We will be fishing offshore in Mexican waters. $255 (+$8 fee) covers the boat, crew, bait, and Mexican fishing permit . Families welcome. Additional information and details:
- Lodging is avalailable at the Ramada Inn - San Diego. This convenient location is walking distance from the dock and you can leave your car parked
- There is parking available in two public parking lots near H&M Landing. The lot directly in front of the Landing at Emerson and Scott Street is $8 per 24-hour period
- It is recommended that you bring $100-$150 for food, fish cleaning, discretionary tip, etc.
- Rod and reel rentals are available on the boat for $25-$80 ($25-$45 likely). A security deposit is required for the use of rental tackle in the form of a major credit card or $100 cash which is returned upon return of the equipment
- There will be an open galley on the boat with food and drinks available for purchase. No ice chests or alcohol is allowed on the boat
- A valid picture I.D. is required by the U.S. Coast Guard on all trips, for all passengers – including minors. Be sure to bring your driver’s license, school I.D. or other such documents. Passports or passport cards are recommended, but not required
- A hat and sunglasses are recommended as protection from the sun. Use a sunscreen rated at a minimum of 30 SPF – you can get sunburned even on a cloudy day. It can get cold on the water so bring something warm… a coat, sweater or sweatshirt and a windbreaker. Dress in layers so you can adjust to conditions. Wear non-slip shoes. Short rubber boots are great for fishing, tennis shoes work well too. Pack your things in a soft bag or back pack.
Full Day Angler
+$6.00 service fee
Ticket includes Mexican fishing permit, Bait and all the fishing expertise of the Captain and deckhands.
+$6.00 service fee0
bottom of page