LAGUNA LODGE No. 672
MAKING TRUE FRIENDS, IMPROVING OURSELVES, HAVING AN IMPACT
What is Freemasonry?
Masons belong to the world’s first and largest fraternal organization. It is guided by the enduring belief that each man has a responsibility to make the world a better place. For over 300 years, Freemasonry has enhanced and strengthened the character of individual men by providing opportunities for fellowship, charity, and the search for truth–within ourselves and the larger world.
We are committed to engaging and retaining members and their families through an enhanced, sustaining, and relevant membership experience. Fellowship, family, and lifelong learning are important to us. Leadership development and Masonic education are offered in a variety of formats to assist members in their continuous pursuit of knowledge, helping them excel both inside and outside the fraternity.
Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth
The mission of the Masons of California is to make true friendships, foster personal growth and improve the lives of others. Our mission is guided by the enduring and relevant principles of our fraternity: BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF and TRUTH.
We value respect, freedom, kindness, tolerance, and our differences - religious, ethnic, cultural, social, generational, and educational - and strive for harmony in our individual lives, in our lodges, and in the global community.
We take responsibility for the well-being of our brothers, our families, and our communities. It’s our obligation. Our philanthropic causes are supported entirely by our members’ generous contributions.
Is it time to improve yourself?
We would love for you to meet us!
Membership in Saddleback Laguna Lodge No. 672 is open to men 18 and older who meet the qualifications and standards of character and intention, and who believe in a Supreme Being. Men of all ethnic and religious backgrounds are welcome. One of Freemasonry’s customs is not to solicit members–men must seek membership on their own initiative. Anyone is welcome to request information about the fraternity.
If you are interested in applying for membership to our lodge, now is a great time to start! Please contact us to schedule a visit or to request more information.
- Thu, Aug 11Saddleback Laguna LodgeAug 11, 6:00 PMSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAPlease join us in passing Bros. Steve Gagnon and Aaron Dew to the Degree of Fellowcraft. Your attendance supports and encourages them on their Masonic journey. Dinner starts at 6pm. A $10 dinner donation is suggested. Meeting starts at 7pm. Dress code is business attire.
- Sat, Aug 13"M" DockAug 13, 2:00 PM"M" Dock, 25001 Dana Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629, USASpend an evening of fellowship and good conversation with our brothers while we enjoy the ambiance of Dana Point Harbor, and the taste of fine spirits and exquisite cigars. This is a potluck, so please bring an hors d'oeuvre or small dish to share.
- Thu, Aug 18Saddleback Laguna LodgeAug 18, 6:00 PMSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAPlease join us in initiating Mr. Steven Small and Mr. Joseph Cervantes as Entered Apprentices and welcoming them as the newest Masons of our Lodge. Dinner starts at 6pm. A $10 dinner donation is kindly suggested. Meeting starts at 7pm. Dress code is business attire.
- Thu, Aug 25Lake Forest Golf CenterAug 25, 7:00 PMLake Forest Golf Center, 23308 Cherry Ave, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAPlease join us on Thursday, August 25 at 7pm at Lake Forest Golf Center for a fun evening at the driving range. Cost is $10.25 per person. Each lane is shared by 3 people and a bucket of balls is included for each lane, along with one hour on the range. You may. buy additional time on the night.
- Wed, Aug 31Pageant of the MastersAug 31, 8:30 PMPageant of the Masters, 650 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USAIt's time again for our annual visit to Pageant of the Masters. We have seats in the Left Loge. Discounted tickets are available for $58 per person. These tickets usually sell out quickly, so don't delay! This year's theme is "Wonderful World"