LAGUNA LODGE No. 672
MAKING TRUE FRIENDS, IMPROVING OURSELVES, HAVING AN IMPACT
What is Freemasonry?
Masons belong to the world’s first and largest fraternal organization. It is guided by the enduring belief that each man has a responsibility to make the world a better place. For over 300 years, Freemasonry has enhanced and strengthened the character of individual men by providing opportunities for fellowship, charity, and the search for truth–within ourselves and the larger world.
We are committed to engaging and retaining members and their families through an enhanced, sustaining, and relevant membership experience. Fellowship, family, and lifelong learning are important to us. Leadership development and Masonic education are offered in a variety of formats to assist members in their continuous pursuit of knowledge, helping them excel both inside and outside the fraternity.
Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth
The mission of the Masons of California is to make true friendships, foster personal growth and improve the lives of others. Our mission is guided by the enduring and relevant principles of our fraternity: BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF and TRUTH.
We value respect, freedom, kindness, tolerance, and our differences - religious, ethnic, cultural, social, generational, and educational - and strive for harmony in our individual lives, in our lodges, and in the global community.
We take responsibility for the well-being of our brothers, our families, and our communities. It’s our obligation. Our philanthropic causes are supported entirely by our members’ generous contributions.
Is it time to improve yourself?
We would love for you to meet us!
Membership in Saddleback Laguna Lodge No. 672 is open to men 18 and older who meet the qualifications and standards of character and intention, and who believe in a Supreme Being. Men of all ethnic and religious backgrounds are welcome. One of Freemasonry’s customs is not to solicit members–men must seek membership on their own initiative. Anyone is welcome to request information about the fraternity.
If you are interested in applying for membership to our lodge, now is a great time to start! Please contact us to schedule a visit or to request more information.
- Thu, Oct 06Saddleback Laguna LodgeOct 06, 6:00 PM PDTSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USADear Brethren and Guests, Please join us for dinner, Thursday, October 6, 2022 After dinner, we will hold our Stated Meeting in the lodge room. The dress code is business attire. Dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m, and the meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Tue, Oct 11Segerstrom Center for the ArtsOct 11, 7:30 PMSegerstrom Center for the Arts, 600 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USAWe will again have the opportunity to gather for an exciting evening at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts for Hamilton on Tuesday October 11 @ 7:30. We have arranged a group of “Early Bird” tickets for this performance at 3 different price points. Tickets must be purchased by July 22nd.
- Thu, Oct 13Saddleback Laguna LodgeOct 13, 6:00 PMSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAPlease join us in passing Bros. Ryan Gonzales and Jason Temple to the Degree of Fellowcraft. Your attendance supports and encourages them on their Masonic journey. Dinner starts at 6pm. A $10 dinner donation is suggested. Meeting starts at 7pm. Dress code is business attire.
- Thu, Oct 20Saddleback Laguna LodgeOct 20, 6:00 PMSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAAll Masons, candidates and guests are invited to bring their spouses for a movie night! The movie will be announced soon. This will be a great night of fellowship. Dinner will be served at 6pm; The movie starts at 7. Dress code is casual.
- Fri, Oct 21California Masonic Memorial Temple, SanOct 21, 9:00 AM – Oct 23, 9:00 PMCalifornia Masonic Memorial Temple, San , 1111 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USAJoin us as the Masons of California roar back to life at the 173rd Annual Communication. It’s our annual opportunity to come together for a weekend-long celebration of Freemasonry, to vote on important legislation, to help guide the future of the fraternity and much more.