LAGUNA LODGE No. 672
MAKING TRUE FRIENDS, IMPROVING OURSELVES, HAVING AN IMPACT
What is Freemasonry?
Masons belong to the world’s first and largest fraternal organization. It is guided by the enduring belief that each man has a responsibility to make the world a better place. For over 300 years, Freemasonry has enhanced and strengthened the character of individual men by providing opportunities for fellowship, charity, and the search for truth–within ourselves and the larger world.
We are committed to engaging and retaining members and their families through an enhanced, sustaining, and relevant membership experience. Fellowship, family, and lifelong learning are important to us. Leadership development and Masonic education are offered in a variety of formats to assist members in their continuous pursuit of knowledge, helping them excel both inside and outside the fraternity.
Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth
The mission of the Masons of California is to make true friendships, foster personal growth and improve the lives of others. Our mission is guided by the enduring and relevant principles of our fraternity: BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF and TRUTH.
We value respect, freedom, kindness, tolerance, and our differences - religious, ethnic, cultural, social, generational, and educational - and strive for harmony in our individual lives, in our lodges, and in the global community.
We take responsibility for the well-being of our brothers, our families, and our communities. It’s our obligation. Our philanthropic causes are supported entirely by our members’ generous contributions.
Is it time to improve yourself?
We would love for you to meet us!
Membership in Saddleback Laguna Lodge No. 672 is open to men 18 and older who meet the qualifications and standards of character and intention, and who believe in a Supreme Being. Men of all ethnic and religious backgrounds are welcome. One of Freemasonry’s customs is not to solicit members–men must seek membership on their own initiative. Anyone is welcome to request information about the fraternity.
If you are interested in applying for membership to our lodge, now is a great time to start! Please contact us to schedule a visit or to request more information.
- Thu, Mar 23Saddleback Laguna Lodge
- Thu, Mar 30Saddleback Laguna Lodge
- Thu, Apr 06Saddleback Laguna Lodge
- Thu, Apr 13Saddleback Laguna LodgeApr 13, 7:00 PMSaddleback Laguna Lodge, 23685 Birtcher Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USAPlease join us in raising Bro. Ben Kopenhefer to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. Let's celebrate and honor this important milestone in his Masonic journey. Dinner starts at 6pm. A $10 dinner donation is kindly suggested. Meeting starts at 7pm. Dress code is business attire.
- Thu, Apr 20Saddleback Laguna Lodge
- Tue, Apr 25Segerstrom HallApr 25, 7:30 PM – Apr 26, 10:00 PMSegerstrom Hall, 600 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USAJoin us for Hairspray at the Segerstrom Center! This is sure to be a fabulous evening! Join 16-year-old Tracy Turnblad in 1960’s Baltimore as she sets out to dance her way onto TV’s most popular show. Can a girl with big dreams (and even bigger hair) change the world?
- Thu, Apr 27Doheny State Beach, Dana Point, CAApr 27, 6:00 PM – Apr 28, 6:00 PMDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA, Doheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USAPlease join us Thursday, April 27th, 20203, for a fun night out with the Lodge at Doheny Beach in Dana Point, CA. Bring a lawn chair, something to share, and any family member(s)/friend(s) that would like to join us. The arrival time is 6:00 PM. More details to follow, and please RSVP.
- Thu, May 04Saddleback Laguna Lodge